Name: Dr. Biswajit Pal
Designation: Assistant Professor of Rural Studies
Teaching Exp: i) 2Years 8 Months (Assistant Professor, Department of Rural Studies, West Bengal State University)
ii) 3 Years (Guest Teacher, Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, West Bengal State University)
- Participatory Community Development and Rural Development Programmes
- Basics of Agricultural Technology
- Methodology for Rural Research
- Farm Business Management
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT) and Rural Development
- Extension Education and Communication
- PRA and Application of Statistical Techniques for Rural Research
- Project Management and Appraisal
- NGO Management and CSR
Areas of Research Interest: Agricultural extension, Rural health, Socio-economic perspective of rural India, Tribes in India
- Pal,B.; Goswami,A. and Mazumder,D.(2013). “Limitation of Agricultural Practices in North 24 Parganas District of West Bengal,India”.International Journal of Bio-resource and stress Management.4(2):237-241.
- Pal,B. and Goswami,A. (2014).”A Study on the Socio-economic conditions of Tea-garden Labours in Jalpaiguri district of West Bengal,India”. International Journal of Advanced Research in Management and Social Sciences.3(8):84-90.
- Pal,B; Goswami, A.and Biswas,S. (2015). “Socio-Economic Status of some selected Tribes in West Bengal,India”. International Journal of Current Research. 7(4):14292-14295.
- Mukherjee,N; Pal,B and Lodh,T.(2016). “Success of Community Radio Station in Addressing Child Marriage in Purulia, West Bengal, India”.IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences.vol.21,ver.II,Issue.3: 47-49.
- Mukherjee,N; Pal,B; Ghosh,S and Lal,P (2018). “How compliant is Kolkata Metro to prohibition of tobacco advertisement, promotion and sponsorship legislation? A case study from India”. Tobacco Induce. Dissease 2018;16(Suppl 1):A720
- Mukherjee,N; Pal,B; Ghosh,S; Goel,S and Lal, P (2018). “How effective is gutka (a smokeless tobacco) ban in West Bengal, India? A case study”. Tobacco Induce. Dissease 2018;16(Suppl 1):A778.
- Mukherjee,M.; Goswami,A.; Mazumder,D. and Pal,B.(2014)” A Study on Health Profile of Beedi Workers in Wes Bengal, India”.International Journal of Advanced Research in Management and Social Sciences.3(8):17-25.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com