Name: Dr. Samir Kumar Saha
Areas of Research Interest:
1)Identifying the therapeutic potential of various plant materials along with
elucidation of the possible biochemical and molecular pathways of action of the
agents against hypothyroidism.
2) Investigating the ecotoxicological impacts of pesticides, heavy metals and other
environmental toxicants on reproductive system of vertebrates.
1. Ph.D.- Indian Institute of chemical Biology, Kolkata (Degree obtained from
Jadavpur University), 2007
2. M.Sc. (Zoology) – The University of Burdwan, 2000.
3. B.Sc. (Zoology) – The University of Burdwan, 1998.
4. B.Ed (life Sc.)- The University of Burdwan, 2001.